Monday, May 2, 2011

For the love of Isis...

...is a mostly bellydance show that takes place at The Scottish Club, which I believe is in Windsor. I will be performing in this show, which, as stated in a previous post, is kinda a big deal. I, Korinne, who has bellydanced for a measly two years, will be performing with people who have danced double that plus some(more like ten years. O.O). You think I'd be flattered, but I'm just scared shitless. I keep telling myself just to dance what you feel. It doesn't matter how technically good you are, if you don't do it from the heart, people see that and it won't leave as much as an impact. Or so I believe simply because this is how I feel.

So to recap(mostly just because I don't know how much info I gave before). I am dancing to the Ginger Snaps movie theme. I've been trying not to practice to it much since I want to really feel it when I perform. I will benefit none by getting sick of the song. Especially since I am doing improvisation.

Here's the link.
http://www.faydn.com/loveofisis/index.html

I may or may not upload a video of me dancing to this song in hopes that people will watch and it and let me honestly know what needs improvement.
N! ss n! ss n! ss n! ss

No comments:

Post a Comment