Thursday, January 5, 2012

Love triangle...or triforce if you will

I forget how long ago, but I was on www.etsy.ca looking for vegan eyeshadows and came across not only vegan ones, but Zelda and Pokemon inspired shades! Zelda+Pokemon+Vegan= well...perfect. :D I hadn't had the cash at the time so I didn't get around to buying any until recently.

www.shirocosmetics.com

I just got my order in on Tuesday. I bought the following shades;
  
And I also got these two samples for free! Yay awesome!
I haven't used all of them all yet, other than swiping them on my hand, but I can say the colours are vibrant and gorgeous. Unfortunately, photos never truly justify the true intensity of an eyeshadow. Fo example, I don't think "Veran" looks anything like the photo. It's much prettier in person.
 The look above was done with "Midna" allover the lid and "Ganondorf" on the outer corners. I absolutely love these shades. The photo doesn't really show it, but "Ganondorf" is a black base, with red sheen, and "Midna" is a grey with aqua sheen. Such a gorgeous and creative mixture of colours. On my lips, I put a lip balm on first, then smudged "Hearts" over it to create a stain. I prefer it over any lipstick. But then again, I've never been a fan of lipsticks.
I look cross-eyed lolol
This above look, I smeared just some shimmery white over my lids and then put "Link" on the outer corners. You can't tell, but I added some "Ganondorf" just to darken the outer corners as well.
And this above look is my favorite so far. I've always liked red makeup the best. I find it brings out my eye colour, and just overall appeals the most to me. I combined "Hearts" and "Ganondorf" on the outer corners and smeared the shimmery white over the lid, same as the "Link" look.

Clearly all these shadows are very pretty....but do they last? YES! If you touch your lids alot, it will come off. You shouldn't be touching your face with your dirty ass fingers anyways so stop! >:c I have never used eye primer personally, but would think that intense shades like these would benefit from it.

That is all I have to say about this wonderful line of shadows. I will post more pics once I try more looks. :D BUY HER STUFF! :D  :D  :D

Another thing relating to this topic. I am seriously considering making my own vegan makeup line. It appeals to me in so many ways. I obviously love make up, for one. Veganism is a huge thing for me, so hopefully I will have close friends and family members trading in there usual animal tested drugstore makeup for my stuff. I also would really love to, and kinda need to work for myself, at home, and not have to deal directly with people. I plan on making shades based on things that I love. So things like movies, books, TV show, music....wiener dogs. :D I was obviously inspired by the makeup line shown above. I do not mean to copy her creations in any way.

I have alot of research to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment